You can access information about any current or planned work on Wiltshire Councils road network on the interactive roadworks map or on the text based roadworks and travel disruptions report to find out about current roadworks across Wiltshire that may affect your journey.
The interactive map of Wiltshire displays details of any roadworks being carried out by the council and utility companies (gas, electricity, water supply companies for example).
Emergency works for example gas or water leaks will not appear immediately due to their urgent nature. They will be added to the reporting system when we are notified about them.
Upavon Specific Information
- A345 (Part) and A342 (Part), North Newnton, Rushall and Upavon - Notice 2.pdf
- Proposed Diversion Phase 1.PDF
- Proposed Diversion Phase 3.PDF
- Proposed Diversion Phase 2.PDF
- Proposed Diversion Phase 4.PDF
- Site Extents.pdf
- New Phase 2.pdf
- New Phase 1.pdf
- Indicative Plan.pdf
- PLAN FIGH NAVO.pdf
- Proposed Diversion plan Phase 1 new as of 15-07-2016 1.pdf
- Proposed Diversion plan Phase 2 new as of 15-07-2016 1.pdf